We are now accepting abstract submissions for RiiSE20.
RiiSE20 will give attendees opportunities to present their work. There are 3 submission categories:
- Scientific poster presentation
- Educational poster presentation
- #OnTheRiiSE oral presentation (3 minute oral presentation with 2 minutes for questions)
Please select the category your work fits best and send your abstract to RiiSEdinburgh@gmail.com.
DEADLINE 14th February 2020
- Email subject ‘RiiSE20 Abstract Submission’.
- 250 words maximum.
- Recommended structure:
- Scientific Poster & #OnTheRiiSE: Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusion (slight variation from this format, if necessary, will be accepted).
- Educational Poster: Learning Objectives, Background, Clinical Findings/Procedure Details, Conclusion.
- For scientific abstracts please give your preference for oral or poster presentation (which we will endeavor to accommodate).
Note: In order to present your work at RiiSE20 you will need to register and attend the symposium. If you have not done so already you can register here.
If you have any questions feel free to email RiiSEdinburgh@gmail.com!