Thanks to the Scottish Radiological Society (SRS), this year we are offering 10 Scotland-based medical students (outside Edinburgh) the opportunity to apply for a travel bursary to a maximum value of £50 each.
The fund is limited and therefore bursary awards will be allocated in line with the following:
- Applicants must be a current medical student at Aberdeen, Dundee, Glasgow or St. Andrews universities.
- Priority will be given to students who have submitted relevant abstracts for poster or oral presentations at RiiSE19
- Email a completed registration form to RiiSEConference@gmail.com with ‘SRS Travel Bursary’ as the subject line.
- Attach a brief (200 word max) personal statement outlining your interest in radiology/interventional radiology.
- Give an overview of your estimated travel expenses relating to RiiSE19.
If you have any questions or queries just send us an email – RiiSEConference@gmail.com